Old January 22nd 04, 07:07 PM
Andrey Tarasevich

Default Do all (twenty something?) photographers look alike?

Hugo Drax wrote:
Yesterday when I went to a local store to get some chemicals A photo

club
must have been meeting or something and the majority of them were these
younger guys dressed in the same style (urban artiste hip type style,

with
goatees and the same thick black glasses. It was weird but interesting.

Are you sure that wasn't that "flash mob" thing (or what they call it)?

Whats a flash mob?

That's when relatively large number of similarly dressed people enter
the store at approximately the same time, ask the guy at the counter how
much would it cost to put a roll of E6 film through C41 processing, buy
a lens pen paying in quarters, then sneeze and leave. It is a hobby, I
guess.

--
Best regards,
Andrey Tarasevich