Old June 17th 11, 10:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Wolfgang Weisselberg

Default Sigma execs contract advance Mad Cow disease

wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 21:02:48 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg

Are people who insist that all products from a company are crap
--- and who don't have any first hand experience --- reliable?
I might better listen exclusively to Rockwell, who at least
has seen and maybe used some of the stuff he talks about ...

Why listen to either,

Because lies should not be left uncommented.

you already know everything anyway

You're projecting your self image onto others.

but anyone
who listens to you would already know that what you know is a massive
pile of ****. Really and truly you may as well **** off.

I see you are fresh out of arguments, and your ad hominems aren't
any good either.

But come on, throw some more expletives in my direction. You need
the training, and if you dare to post under your real name, I
won't have to bill you for finding your identity when I finally
sue you for libel.

And yes, your IP is traceable.

-Wolfgang