Old October 1st 09, 08:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Walter Banks

Default The Value Of An Apology, At Least From A Republican's Perspective!!

Bill Graham wrote:

"Walter Banks" wrote in message

This is a slippery slope, what separates a leader who killed a million
from one who killed 900,000. Is 100,000 enough? What about
3,000?

Using this measure to justify invading and deposing a leader can
have un-intended consequenses.

This is true, but what other measure is there? Were we justified in
supporting England in her war against Hitler? And, if not, then at what
point should we have done so in order to protect ourselves?

Looking at the very narrow case of attacking a country to dispose
a leader and apply the same rules to attacks on the US. I am not
justifying either one just thinking through the logic of your statement.

w..