Old December 14th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.digital
Angela Marsh

Default A remote controlled USB camera

Neil Ellwood wrote :

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 02:34:03 -0600, Angela Marsh wrote:

I have some pet birds in their own room, next door to my office.

I'd like to put up an AC powered camera in there, that would wirelessly
transmit to a receiver that would go into my computer via USB port.

I'd like to be able to watch, and maybe record videos of their singing
and antics, without interrupting them, by doing this.

I understand X10 stuff is cheap junk, but what is there that won't cost
a lot, yet would still be reliable, that would enable me to do this?

Why not get one of the cameras designed for nest boxes?

I'd like to be able to pan around the room. We have 6 birds to watch.