Old May 28th 07, 11:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
HEMI-Powered

Default preference of techniques for inserting copyright notices

J. F. Cornwall offered these thoughts for the group's
consideration of the matter at hand:

Hi all. Just curious how most folks deal with the repetitive
and boring task of inserting a copyright notice into a digital
image while you're processing it. Type it in by hand every
time, or create a separate file you paste in, or somethineg
else?

Just curious. I do the type-it-in method myself, but I'm
leaning towards making a separate file.

I'd like to know that myself! I add a copyright manually in EXIF
even though it is easily removed. I know I can add them later in
Exifer, but what I'd really like is a batch function to add
something to EXIF and perhaps to the face of the image after I've
finished a series.

The best I have now is a small Notepad file with the most used
special character symbols , my copyright notice, and some other
useful stuff. I copy whatever to the clipboard and paste into
wherever I need it to go. Pretty slow and very tedious.

--
HP, aka Jerry