Old August 25th 05, 02:59 PM
Jordan W.

Default FS: Ilford FBWT 11x14 -- 30 sheets

I have three unopened packages (10 sheets each) Ilford Warmtone
Fibre-based B&W enlarging paper in 11x14" size, semi-matte finish
for sale for US$20. I will throw in another already-opened package
(only a few sheets have been used) as well. This is a great
enlarging paper for portraits and general B&W work -- it has a warm
black tone, a slightly warm base tint, and takes toners well. I am
located in Toronto and prefer to sell locally, but am willing to
ship the paper (buyer is responsible for packaging and shipping
expenses).

Please e-mail jwosnick at fastmail dot fm if interested.