Old November 19th 04, 01:40 AM
John Doe

I have that was the first thing I did. The new one does the same thing.

John

"Douglas MacDonald" wrote in message
John Doe wrote:
Mr. MacDonald I suggest you pull you head from the ass and take a breath.
You may not be having problems but I am and others are. Your ignorance
only makes you more an ass.

John

If what you say is true "John Doe". Why have you not taken your camera
back and had it replaced under Canon's 14 day replacement policy? Maybe if
you let someone know exactly what your problem is(the camera one I mean),
you might get some advise.

Anyone who has a problem with a Canon DSLR can have it replaced, any time
up to 14 days after buying it. Provided of course the "problem" is not
caused by another manufacturer's lens or accessory and can be reproduced
on request.

I'll bet there are plenty of jokers out there trying to make old Tamron
and Sigma lenses which never entirely worked with EOS cameras anyway, work
on 20Ds and lock them up. No warranty there.

Douglas