Old September 20th 04, 01:18 AM
William Graham

"Augustus" wrote in message
news:zAj3d.28125$t61.27796@clgrps13...

"Darrell" wrote in message
news:EDi3d.70234$MQ5.12277@attbi_s52...
Bid, win then Say:

"ship it to me first, then I'll pay; I have XXX # perfect positive
feedback
saying I alway pay, you have zero, when I get it, I'll pay."

I have done this maybe a half-a-dozen times, and they always agreed.

It's
what happenes when you deal with honest people with zero feedback. If

they
utterly refuse... 'nuff said.

I'm honest, and there's NO way I or anyone else I know would ship

something
without payment just because I was a newbie. Your technique is a

borderline
scam in itself. If I refuse to ship without payment that makes me a a
scammer in your books.....'nuff said.

It's a scam unless you make the arrangement with the seller prior to bidding
on the item.....If the buyer had a lot of good feedback, then I would
consider it as a newbie seller, but if the seller doesn't agree in advance,
then it's a scam.......