Old October 5th 04, 04:24 AM
McLeod

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 19:18:09 -0400, Alan Browne
wrote:

I have 2 200 W-s and a little 40 W-s AC-strobe for background spots/hair lights.
My biggest problem is not power, but controlling the level. These lights only
have full and 1/2 power level settings. So to get specific power levels I have
to move my lights around... this is not only a pain, but when I have to move
softboxes further away I'm losing the softness of the light. The modeling
lights are not adjustable (in mine).

You should pick up a roll of scrim material. I have some Rosco scrim
material that looks like window screen that will drop your light
output a full stop...folded twice 2 stops. I also have diffusion
material, translar, I think it's called that both diffuses and cuts
the output.