Old January 6th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc

Default my DIY "home-brewed" digi-cam *macro* lens adapter is successful, mostly (pix at site)

in message 5qAvf.2751$Dh.929@dukeread04,
wrote dave ...

posted my test images, some 'lite' technical details, some test images
produced with the "cobb-job macro adapter" I made (and even some pix of
the binoculars I -removed- the lenses from) at this site:

http://hardwares.po.gs/DIY_dual_macro_lens/

I see that Babelfish failed, good thing that there is also "Google
Translate" ...

http://www.google.com/translate_t

.... which translated the pages you wanted to read in English ...

http://216.239.39.104/translate_c?hl...e/m70/adapter/

.... "Continuation" page linked from above also gets translated to
English.

- parv

--
As nice it is to receive personal mail, too much sweetness causes
tooth decay. Unless you have burning desire to contact me, do not do