Old August 4th 12, 08:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.equipment.misc,rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Canon battery

On 2012-08-03 23:46:31 -0700, DaveC said:

I want to purchase a new Canon NB-2L battery for my G9 digicam.

What with the stories of abundant counterfeit batteries, and the fact that
Canon do not sell the battery on its web site, how does one know what is
"Original" Canon and what isn't.

Replies to the form of "you don't" are not appreciated; that is the default
no-brainer answer.

Any suggestions how to go about finding an new, original Canon NB-2L would be
happily received.

Thanks!

Start with a reputable vendor.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...Bat tery.html