Old January 29th 09, 12:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

Default Surprised at Adorama!

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 19:00:14 -0500, tony cooper wrote:

Hey! I posted nice compliments first! What do *I* get?

While it's a myth that he actually said it, Gen Nathan Bedford
Forrest, a Confederate cavalry officer known for his quick strikes and
successful forays, is quoted as saying "Git thar fustest with the
mostest". I asked fust, so I should get the mostest.

Wrong interpretation. If you follow Gen. Nathan Bedford's advice
you should ask fust and have the mostest questions. That won't
guarantee success but it'll git'cha a good chance t'win the mostest.