Old January 29th 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

Default Surprised at Adorama!

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:29:26 +1000, Troy Piggins
wrote:

* tony cooper wrote :
* Helen Oster wrote:
* Sharp Dressed Man wrote:

snip /

I was extremely concerned to read your posting, and at this point can
only apologize that you have been so inconvenienced.

Could you please contact me directly, with the details of the item you
wanted to order, the date and time of your call, plus the number you
called from. I'd like to listen to the tapes of the call and find out
who spoke to you in this way - and why!

Adorama absolutely forbids any kind of bait and switch approach to
selling; the chances are it was a website error - nevertheless, the
sales associate should certainly not have addressed you in the way you
describe, and I would have expected an error of this kind to be
honored.

I do look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

www.adorama.com

I posted my comment about Adorama before reading this. I dealt with
Michael at extension 2276 yesterday in getting a price for my son to
buy a D40. Michael was very professional, very helpful.

You can send me a Nikkor 70-300 VR for my camera for the plug. Make
sure it's the VR.

Hey! I posted nice compliments first! What do *I* get?

While it's a myth that he actually said it, Gen Nathan Bedford
Forrest, a Confederate cavalry officer known for his quick strikes and
successful forays, is quoted as saying "Git thar fustest with the
mostest". I asked fust, so I should get the mostest.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida