Old June 29th 04, 04:53 PM
Alan Browne

Default Nikon D70 (and my 35mm Nikon equipment)

Matt Clara wrote:

No, don't fear, fear not, I've not joined the digital masses (yet).
However, I have finally convinced the Michigan Department of Agriculture to
purchase a Nikon D70, to be used by yours truly, as well as a few other
select persons in the course of their work. I was the one who put the list
of camera possiblities together. I requested the Nikon (positioned
carefully in the middle of the list) because I can use it with my larger
personal system (which I've been using almost exclusively in lieu of their
crappy sony mavica), thereby facilitating my job. If anyon'es interested,
I'll let you know what I think of it after I get it--it hasn't been ordered
yet, and Finance and Budget have a way of tossing the proverbial monkey
wrench into the gears when they want to, but it's been tentatively approved
by the director, and I'm reasonably sure I'll have it in my hot little hands
before too long.

Hmmm, what's the email for the ethics watchdog ...

Have fun.

Cheers,
Alan.

--
--e-meil: there's no such thing as a FreeLunch.--