Old December 31st 12, 07:31 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Charles E. Hardwidge[_2_]

Default Infant newbie question ......

"Steve B" wrote in message

He was in the "Long Rangers". The 13th AF, USAC. 307th bomb group out of
Morotai. Philipines, Borneo, Balikapapan. Many others. He never spoke
of it. I got copies of his medals, and have his photo album, complete
with his uniform medals and wings. Musta seen a lot.

I've read a little of why some people don't talk about war experiences. I
think the depth of trauma and needlessness of it all can hit hard. Nobody
knew any better back then so a lot of men of his generation were left to
cope. This is so sad..

--
Charles E. Hardwidge