Old September 6th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Jeff Layman

Default What is the Best Software for Fixing Pictures?

Barry Goodthrall wrote:
What is the best software to quickly fix photos.

Before rushing to say Photoshop, while I agree for more complex
digital photo manipulation it can't be beat, I want something that
does common corrections the average novice often needs, such as red
eye, bluring , dust removal, lighting adjustments, etc quickly.
Ideally what program has the best "one step fix" function?

You might find what you want at:

http://lists.thedatalist.com/pages/G...nd_Viewers.htm

--
Jeff