Old May 7th 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Matt Clara

Default PBS Show This Sunday 02/25: At Close Range With National Geographic

"John" wrote in message
On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 12:09:46 -0500, "David Ruether"
wrote:

Sorry - my NG reader hic-cupped and sent several copies...
--
David Ruether

You might want to try something a little better.

I extremely doubt it was his reader that caused the problem--most likely it
was his service. If it was we'd see this kind of problem all the time,
'cause most of us are using OE.
I'm quite web-savy (five years running the MI dept. of ag's website, not to
mention another 10 designing on the side), I have tried many different news
readers, and have never found a need for anything other than OE or Netscape
Messenger for text based newsgroups.

--
www.mattclara.com