Old March 26th 07, 12:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

Default PBS Show This Sunday 02/25: At Close Range With National Geographic

On 24 Feb, 23:40, "David Ruether" wrote:
"Annika1980" wrote in oglegroups.com...
On Feb 24, 12:05 pm, "David Ruether" wrote:
Which station / network?
"PBS Show This Sunday 02/25..." in US - I don't know if it is
available elsewhere.

Sadly, our two local PBS stations don't carry it.
I even searched the National Geographic network on my dish. Not
showing there either.

Ah, too bad. Maybe it will eventually appear on "NG on demand" on digital
cable, though being a PBS-network program, that seems unlikely. PBS
does often delay-broadcast programs (the one on the the NG photographer,
"At Close Range With National Geographic", appeared here a couple
of weeks ago, and is not scheduled to appear again here tomorrow or in
the near feature - I just did a search onwww.titantv.comfor it). It may be
worth buying the DVD from PBS, if they offer it...
--
David Ruether

hi babe