Old October 8th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
MadHatter

Default Canon D400

Bill Hilton wrote:

I didn't really mind the menu displaying only on the back panel, which
some are bitching about. Also, it's nice having a small pop-up flash,
though most of our lenses will probably block it. If I read the
booklet right you can't do flash exposure compensation with the
on-camera flash, which to me is a big negative (I think it said you can
only do flash compensation with an add-on flash but may have misread
it).

Bill

The body's FEC is disabled with an external unit.