Old January 22nd 19, 08:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default A stunning image of last night's special moon

On Mon, 21 Jan 2019 14:41:31 +0000, newshound
wrote:

On 21/01/2019 14:02, David B. wrote:
On 21/01/2019 10:59, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Sunday, 20 January 2019 23:46:13 UTC, David B.Â* wrote:
On 20/01/2019 23:23, MC wrote:

I can, of course, take a copy of the photograph. Where would you like me
to put it

Thinking , my thoughts areÂ* amusing me and it's only Monday am.

Here's another stunner!

https://i.imgur.com/Jdmd17r.jpg

(posted with permission)

Not really to my taste, TBH. Double exposure or post processed composite?

It's an extraordinary depth of focus for a single shot. Also, the
perspective of the image of the horse gives the impression of being
taken reasonably close up with a lens which should have had the moon
at half the size (or less) that it is in the photograph. My guess is
Photoshop.

Eric Stevens