Old November 22nd 17, 03:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Ripe Apples

On 11/22/2017 5:46 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 22 November 2017 02:48:23 UTC, PeterN wrote:
On 11/21/2017 4:46 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 20 November 2017 17:05:14 UTC, PeterN wrote:
On 11/20/2017 5:44 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:

snip

I did that too, I didn't need to take the computer apart either.
For me technology is still moving fast enoguh for me to to want to leave it 8 years before upgrading, you prefer upgrading individual components, I prefer for the most part getting a new computer.

You must have more money than I:

Perhaps or I just spend more wisely, I wouldn't spend 400 on a graphics card unless I was well into gaming which I'm not.

And just where did that come from.

From a PC users that spent 400 on a gamers graphics card in the hope it's be better when editing using photoshop. The basic idea that throwing money at a particualer thing will make any computer so much better than a new computer.

I could ask where this came from
"You must have more money than I:"

What has that got to do with anything.

Figure it out for yourself.

my earlier quote from Cato is applicable he

"Emas non quod opus est, sed quod necesse est. Quod non opus est, asse
carum est."

Me : When you can't think for yourself, quote someone else. Stardate 95491.5

When somebody says things well, why reinvent the wheel.

Why have differnt types and sizes of wheel ?

Buying a wheel from an F1 won't make yuo're car and F1 and won't make your commute time much shorter unless yuo;re in a F1 and have a wheel missing.

Your comment implies that I said that. If you are talking about me, say
so, and then apologize. The only game I ever really liked was flight
Simulator. I was on the verge of setting up three monitors with a
simulator seat. Shortly after 9/11, I uninstalled the game and haven't
touched it since.

--
PeterN