Old August 23rd 09, 12:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Noons

Default Tuesday 11th August 2009 (AEST) - 36 hours since Doggy's threat

John McWilliams wrote,on my timestamp of 22/08/2009 1:30 AM:

Well, Noonsy, I concede defeat in this insult-fest and will hand over
the reins to you.
I can't begin to match your considered style and wit, so I'll just
shake my head, shrug my shoulders and wish you well in whatever you
attempt next.

Rest assured "whatever I attempt next" will be 100 times more productive and
rewarding than anything you've ever done in your sorry, boring life.

A gracious and well considered concession. I throw in my towel for the
same reasons.

Good. Now, stay out of adult conversations as well.