Old August 14th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
James Silverton

Default Opinions of online photo printing

Hello All!

Until recently I had a high opinion of Kodak Ofoto for printing routine
4x6s rapidly at decent quality . They seem to have to have slowed down
recently and no longer have a pickup location convenient for me. I am
going to try RitzPix today even if they charge a little more. I will
print the same set of pictures at Kodak and Ritz.

Does anyone have any favorite online services? Quality, speed and
convenience are my primary needs, followed by reasonable pricing. Speed
includes time to upload and both Ritz and Kodak are not bad, IMHO.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Email, with obvious alterations: