Old May 26th 05, 03:55 AM
Ed

I don't know, but I also value that feature on my C-750. Sometimes you just
have to use the EVF in bright sun to set menu items. I think its one of the
secret (and overlooked)advantages of having a camera with an EVF over one
with an optical viewfinder.
Ed

"measekite" wrote in message
m...
Anyone know if the Canon S2 shows all of the menu information in the EVF
like the Z5? I like that feature.

Jan Böhme wrote:

On Fri, 20 May 2005 23:05:10 GMT, measekite
wrote:

If you really must wait, I'd suggest that having a swivel LCD finder,
perhaps a bigger sensor than the 1/2.5 inches, and perhaps a better EVF
were worth having. Some might want better video as well.

Cheers,
David

Are we not getting near to the description of the Canon S2?

Slap a flash hotshoe onto the Canon S2, and I wouldn't find much else
to long for in a non-DSLR. Probably only a better EVF with an
instantaneous refresh rate.

Jan Böhme
Korrekta personuppgifter är att betrakta som journalistik.
Felaktigheter utgör naturligtvis skönlitteratur.