Old February 13th 19, 10:00 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

Default TROLL post

"David B." "David
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 08:32:19 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

Can you not put all that behind you and start afresh, Diesel?

David...

On 08/02/2019 07:33, Diesel wrote:
In what possible way have you ever shown yourself to be an honest,
good guy as you so often claim... When your own actions show
nothing of the sort on a daily basis, David? How do you justify
your actions?

I used to have regular chats by telephone with Jax.

I know EXACTLY what you did and the lies you told to have Jax's ISP
account closed down. Jax also shared with me by email the
correspondence
with the ISP involved.

*** end paste

As anyone can clearly see, you're the one who brought jax up AND LIED
YOUR ****ING ASS OFF about the details concerning my involvement with
them. I've never had any valid information on the nym posting as Jax.
I'd have no way of knowing their ISP or anything else about them.
Even the email they sent me provided a useless IP for the purposes of
tracing. I've never contacted their isp, don't even know the name of
their isp, and I never responded to the email they sent me.

You fabricated the above response from your arsehole.

Your post:
I used to have regular chats by telephone with Jax.
I know EXACTLY what you did and the lies you told to have Jax's ISP
account closed down. Jax also shared with me by email the
correspondence with the ISP involved.

is COMPLETE BULL****. I was never privvy to the ISP Jax elected to
use, didn't know jax email address until they sent me that email I
never responded to, and despite your claims, I never emailed their
isp either.

So, feel free to share what you think I did, and go ahead and publish
those non existant emails as well. I'd love to see the header
information, myself.

Or, you could just admit for once in your sorry ass life that you
made up a story, completely from your arsehole, and we can move on
from there.

You claimed I contacted their ISP and had their account closed, and,
you claimed to have emails of correspondence between myself, jax, and
their ISP. fork those emails over then, David. And keep in mind,
it's not hard to spot a forgery. ROFL!

Or, like I said, just admit you made the whole thing up and we'll go
from there. Which will it be, then, David? Back peddling, more
avoidance, coming clean? Which one will you choose in front of all of
these newsgroups you selected for your audience? You don't want to be
caught telling them all a big fat lie about me, do you? Er,
correction, another big fat lie about me.

--
And where you are ain't no good unless you can get away from it