Old February 12th 17, 08:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Real photos of Highway 17 and Skyline in the Santa Cruz Mountains this week

On 2017-02-12 19:42:26 +0000, said:

On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 18:27:18 +0000 (UTC), Stijn De Jong
wrote:

These are real photos taken this very week of what's going on in the
mountains where Jeff Liebermann lives due to the Pineapple Express dropping
unheard of rain in California (drought my ass!).

Highway 17 landslide turns car over, blocks both lanes, and cleanup crew
killed.
http://i.cubeupload.com/VD5wTr.jpg

Hole in Skyline along the crest of the mountain ridge above the San Andreas
Fault opened up this week.
http://i.cubeupload.com/Q9zsF5.jpg

Why people in vans even think to attempt a crossing is beyond me.
http://i.cubeupload.com/HPg6Xo.jpg

No middle ground there? Flood or drought, it seems.

Add earthquake, fire, and landslides.

No hurricanes?

In California we only have a loose relationship with hurricanes. They
touch us occasionally with glacing blows with Mexico usually getting
the worst of the Pacific tropical storms and hurricanes.

....er, glancing blows.

Savageduck