Old March 9th 04, 04:11 AM
Fred A. Miller

Default photographing moose in the "Anchorage Hillside" area?

Bill Hilton wrote:

A friend from Europe was told there are excellent opportunities for
photographing moose in late August - early Sept in the 'Anchorage Hillside'
area. This looks like a neighborhood in Anchorage not too far from the
airport to me (from the Google info) so I'm a bit skeptical and he asked me
to check around.

So, anyone familiar with the photo ops in this area, especially for
habituated
bull moose? Sounds a bit hokey to me but then I was in Homer photographing
hand-fed eagles last week so who am I to judge?

No, it's NOT "hokey!!" Moose ramble at will through parts of Anchorage
frequently. I'll send you a pic. or two. via private mail of moose IN
Anchorage sent to me by my uncle who lives there.

Fred

--
"...Linux, MS-DOS, and Windows XP (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly)."