Old February 6th 08, 09:58 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

Default SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

On Feb 7, 7:54 am, PixelPix wrote:
On Feb 7, 7:22 am, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:

PixelPix wrote:
Here's my submission, though this is a two part series for maximum
impact.

This one barkshttp://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg

And this one whimpers from the pain of such **** poor
imagery.http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg

Rita

And Rita finally cracks under the pressure and this is the result.

Just laughing my ass off at yet another wannabe poser and fool.

Plonk.

Right! Statistically speaking, the idiot that publicly announces a "PLONK"
doesn't do it and never will because they have such a weak minded
personality that they think they are going to miss something. You might not
directly answer me, but I know you will directly see every one of my posts.

Finally? ...Rita has been a star in our "Spot the looney" game for
quite some time now. :-)

Glad to be of service! I love stimulating the idiots.

Rita

I am happy that you are stimulated then.

Only an idiot would not know you are one of them, PP.