Old February 6th 08, 09:57 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

Default SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

On Feb 7, 6:34 am, wrote:
On Feb 7, 4:13 am, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:

Stuffed Crust wrote:
I was going to find a field of campaign signs and submit that.
Unfortunately, I ended up having a much busier day than normal during
the primaries here, and apparently the gnomes were far moe efficient
than usual in taking down the signs.

Here's my submission, though this is a two part series for maximum impact.

This one barkshttp://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg

And this one whimpers from the pain of such **** poor imagery.http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg

Rita

And Rita finally cracks under the pressure and this is the result.

Plonk.

Let's see if it works for me too.
Mark Thomas talks a lot about how good he is and displays these ****
poor images in contradiction.