Old April 29th 05, 07:46 PM
Dwight Stewart

"Steve" wrote:

(snip) Nobody expects you to know the intricacies
of alcohol laws in different jurisdictions. They're
probably complicated enough in your own state and
county. That you didn't even know that there are dry
counties anywhere is the issue. If you were unaware
of something about our most widely abused drug
that is so widely known, why should your
unsubstantiated claims about other drugs be accepted?

I don't know the specific drug laws in every town, county, or state
either, nor would I likely waste time researching that since it is
essentually a local issue. After all, that is not really germane to the
issue being discussed here - the general question of whether illegal drugs
should be illegal.

Stewart