Old January 5th 05, 05:52 PM
Alf92

Bill a dit ça :

Without this noise, I think the Z10 is a very good digital camera
for a low price !

Assuming the noise is harmless and the camera lasts a few years,
perhaps it is.

I went to the shop and I compare with other Z10 : same strange noise
! It is normal.

If the camera has an automatic sensor to detect portrait/landscape
orientation, then perhaps it's just the sensor "ball" moving.

I have a Canon A75 and it sounds like a tiny ball is rattling around
if you shake it. I also have a Canon Elan IIe (35mm), and it too
makes this sound. This is normal for such cameras. I plan on getting
a 20D soon to replace the Elan IIe, and I won't be surprised if I
hear the same thing.

Minolta Z10 : no orientation sensor.
thanks.

--