Old July 22nd 04, 02:53 AM
Brian C. Baird

Default [SI] Brian's Comments

In article ,
says...

Stupid dogs? My problem is smart dogs. Right now I've got four really
smart ones and one senile old bitch. The senile old bitch is no problem the
smart ones need to be entertained lest they destroy whatever is handy.

The best (and worst) dog I ever had the pleasure of knowing was Angus
the yellow Labrador. Incredibly smart dog - but evil. Among his
accomplishments:

Stealing cornish hens off the counter and not leaving a trace.
Stealing various foodstuffs out of Tupperware containers without leaving
teeth marks.
Learning to open the sliding glass door to let himself out - but not
when you were looking.
Playing frisbee for 2 hours after being given doggie downers to keep him
calm at a party.

Please tell me that you didn't fake the water drops in your shot I'll have
to revisit your grade and perhaps have you expelled. Shooting digital is OK
with me, I'm currently using an F828 for most things.

Jim Kramer

No, the water drops were real. I was just playing the Devil's Luddite
for a bit.