Old July 22nd 04, 04:20 AM
Al Denelsbeck

Default [SI] Brian's Comments

Brian C. Baird wrote in
:

Ok, I'm caught up in comment fever. Prepare for... CRITICISM!

snip
Al Denelsbeck:
It took me a while to spot that damned lizard. And when I did, I
instantly liked the shot more. It might not grab you at first, but it
does reward the viewer once they find the critter.

I always wonder whether the effect will be how I imagined it, which
is why I like the commentaries. I was a little disappointed that the lizard
can even be seen in the thumbnail, but then, I knew it was there. So I'm
glad it had the intended effect with at least one person ;-)

Thanks for the efforts! Always feel welcome to offer more as we go
along.

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to match domain below
Online photo gallery at www.wading-in.net