Old February 1st 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

Default Need to replace my Sony W1

On 2006-02-01, Whiskers wrote:

snip
(I know that Outlook Express isn't the world's greatest usenet client, but
it can be made to 'quote' properly - in the way I have modified your post
above - and you can move the 'cursor' to where it makes sense before you
start typing. Thank you for working out how to use 'plain text').

snip

OT:
Why plain text? Are you still living in a cave or something? Men already
landed on the moon... hmmm... almost 50 years ago... and we are going to
land on Mars soon... only if Bush brings back some oil to fuel the mission
of course... hahaha!!!

Usenet is a 'plain text' medium. Plain text is low-bandwidth, economical,
and usable by anyone with usenet or e-mail access. HTML is none of those
things. The invention of the motor-car has not made walking any less
sensible or practical.

for your next task, learn how to insert your comments into the quoted text
where it makes sense, rather than where it doesn't. Or learn to have your
posts go un-answered.

--
-- Whiskers