Old June 1st 09, 12:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Max Perl

Default Bessa III - who would dare buy one?

"RolandRB" skrev i en meddelelse
http://www.voigtlaender.de/cms/voigt...dih7jzkae.html

At this sort of price and knowing the Voigtländer sloppy standard
problem for its Bessa II folding cameras then who would dare pay this
sort of money for a camera that may not be fit to take pictures with?

The front standard of the Bessa III looks more like the Bessa I which locks
into place. The Bessa III also focus the same way as the Bessa I using the
lens and not some rails. Probably Voigtländer has learned from earlier
mistakes. It is also a design made in Japan. They know how to make a camera
:-) .....I would feel confident getting this one.....