Old June 9th 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tony Cooper

Default [SI] Filters comments from Calvin Sambrook

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 15:55:42 +0100, "Calvin Sambrook"
wrote:

filter1-Cooper.jpg: It had to happen didn't it. No interest here for me,
nothing grabs my attention.

filter2-Cooper.jpg: Now this is interesting, the overall monochrome works
and the inclusion of the cable right across the middle (and almost across
the third points) stops it just being a jumble of bits.

filter3-Cooper.jpg: Too contrived for me I'm afraid.

Overall I think a mandate like filters has made it harder to produce good
photos. And of course apologies to anyone I've upset.

Not me, Bob. Submitting photographs in competitions is a heat/kitchen
thing. I'm pleased to be "interesting" in one out of three.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida