Old August 9th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Lawrence Akutagawa

Default FLASH METER IV

wrote in message
Hi all
Does anyone know if the Flash Meter IV requires both battery pockets
to be filled for it work correctly.
It has pockets for both a AA & a 4S(L)R 44. Or could it damage it to
have both installed at once?
Better yet; how can I obtain an instruction manual quickly. I live in
Northern Calif.

Drew -

Do some basic research on the net, including the website of the meter
manufacturer. Also send a query to the email address of the meter
manufacturer's customer service, which email address can be usually found by
closely examining the homepage of that meter manufacturer. Got that? Good!