Old January 18th 08, 09:42 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Jones[_2_]

Default Nikon D300 grip flaw?

Sosumi wrote:
"Jones" wrote in message
.. .
Sosumi wrote:
If you use the multi button on the camera, you can skip thru
pictures from left to right and up -down will give info and RGB
histogram. But on the grip the multi button is reversed: to go thru
picture is up-down en info is left right.
I addressed this issue and Nikon support Europe told me they might
change / update the firmware.

So owners of D300: start complaining!
It is a nice feature, though. Not even the D3 has it. But the D300
with grip is taller than the D3.

You have to be joking. Get a life and find something real to bitch
about. Man get your money back right away. Get a Canon and then you
will have something worthwhile to complain about.

Why don't you stick it where the sun don't shine?

Get a life troll.