Old July 28th 04, 06:30 PM
MXP

Default Digital quality (vs 35mm): Any real answers?

"Chris Loffredo" skrev i en meddelelse
MXP wrote:
"Chris Loffredo" skrev i en meddelelse

MXP wrote:

The films has not got documentation in english and is quite good.
10 pcs. was EUR 95 including shipping.....not to bad I think.....as

each
film has a little bottle of
developer.

Max

Thanks,

Photoimpex is where I buy my Efke film (maybe not as fine-grained, but
certainly cheaper).

Chris

OK....so Photoimpex is a well known place out there.........
I have heard a lot about the ISO 25 Efke....but never tried it.
It seems Photoimpex also have some interresting B/W paper.

Max

Try the Efke 50 (I buy it in 30 metre rolls); Nearly the same quality as
the 25 with an extra stop.

But yes, I'll certainly try Gigabit this summer (if you can call it
that); I suppose in DK you have the same amount of light as in N

Germany...
: (

Chris

Yes. The summer has been quite wet. Today is good. Maybe the summer has
arrived. I hope so :-)

Max