Old November 12th 20, 03:46 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.mobile.android,rec.photo.digital,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Arlen Holder

Default Google Photos will end its free unlimited storage on June 1st, 2021

On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:11:39 +0100, Joerg Lorenz wrote:

You urgently need professional help from a psychiatrist.

Thank you, yet again, for proving me correct about Apple apologists.
o What are the common well-verified psychological traits of the Apple Apologists on this newsgroup?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/18ARDsEOPzM

Apologists like Joerg often attack the _person_ who bears facts because
facts are literally a _danger_ to their imaginary belief systems about
Apple products.
o Facts instantly _destroy_ imaginary belief systems built by MARKETING

Jeorg, like all Apple apologists, has no adult defense to facts.
o That's why Joerg attacks me, the person, simply because I bear facts

o Whether they are Type I, Type II, or Type III Apple apologists
Apple apologists have no _adult_ response to facts

Joerg just proved it - which is why apologists hate me
o They can't stand that I speak facts about Apple products

NOTE: I speak facts about all products; it's only that Apple newsgroups are
filled to the brim with these Type I, Type II, and Type III apologists.
o Type I apologists (e.g., nospam) defend Apple MARKETING to the core
o Type II apologists (e.g., sms) believe MARKETING sans fact checking
o Type III apologists (e.g., Joerg) self identify as Apple cultists

Joerg Lorenz is an Apple apologist of the Type III category
o Joerg is a cultist whose very self worth is tied to Apple MARKETING

These Type III apologists (e.g., Jolly Roger, Lewis, BK, Chris et al.)
viciously attack the _bearer_ of facts because facts are a danger to them.

The adults on this newsgroup will note that my facts are _never_ wrong
o That's not because I'm smart (I'm just average in intelligence)

It's because I do not bull**** (like Type I apologists, e.g., nospam)
o And because I _check_ my facts (unlike Type II apologists, e.g., sms)

In two decades of posting scores of posts a day to Usenet nobody has ever
even once found my facts to be materially wrong.

What Apologists like Joerg can't stand are my assessments of those facts

But what these apologists don't realize is that _everyone_ who is logical
and reasonable assesses those facts the _same_ way that I do.

What these apologists really can't stand is they have no defense to facts.
--
This week in the news...
"[Judge] Gonzalez Rogers told [Apple], You can't just say it - you

o Federal Judge Tosses Apple Counterclaims Against Fortnite Maker
https://www.courthousenews.com/judge-tosses-apple-counterclaims-against-fortnite-maker/