Old July 20th 10, 05:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Peter[_7_]

Default Photo of Monastery

"John Turco" wrote in message
Peter wrote:

Kodak-bashers sometimes post utter nonsense, which I feel must be refuted;
otherwise, I tend to stay out of controversies.

(Fill in the blank - bashers usually end up posting complete nonsense)

On a long ago visit to Kodak, in Rochester, they had signs saying
"photography prohibited." It always looked strange to me, although the
reason is understandable.

One should remain open-minded, to all types of hypotheses -- even those
regarding a "supreme being." This idea has nothing to do with religion,
just as "flying saucers" are unrelated to the issue of extraterrestrial
intelligence.

Popular misconceptions abound!

The Flat Earth Society members don't think that their organiation is founded
on a misconception.

--
Peter