Old January 20th 07, 05:43 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
MarkČ

Default Epson 3800 and HP Z3100 printer reviews

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
Douglas wrote:
How on God's earth can you expect to be taken seriously when you
print drivel like this? Where are the spectrometer results?

I don't do spectrophotometer tests. That does not make my impressions
of print quality, etc less meanful, just what they are, impressions
and observations from use. I've changed the name of the 3800 article
from review to impressions.

The Z3100 is called setup and initial use.

And... What on earth
prompted you to even attempt to compare an industrial printer like
the HP with an Epson destined for the desktop?

I did say in the first paragraph "This is not an even comparison, as
the Epson 3800 and the HP Z3100 are very different printers. But I
could not resist it.

Resist next time...
-On the other hand, don't take Douglas' rant too hard...since he has about
as much credibility around here as Milli Vanilli has for vocals.

www.pbase.com/markuson