Old January 20th 07, 03:45 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Douglas

Default Epson 3800 and HP Z3100 printer reviews

How on God's earth can you expect to be taken seriously when you print
drivel like this? Where are the spectrometer results? And... What on earth
prompted you to even attempt to compare an industrial printer like the HP
with an Epson destined for the desktop?

I suppose you never thought to compare apples with apples? Next time you try
to gain some credibility, try testing two industrial printers instead of a
desktop and a free standing industrial machine.

Where too are the comparisons of ink tank capacity? Just because Epson put
"Pro" after the description of a printer doesn't make it an industrial
machine. 80 ml. is hardly enough to start a production run of full width
canvas panorama's is it?

You just went down 5 points in my assessment of your ability to even write a
credible report, much less a concise one.

--

Australian Wedding Photography between Kempsy, NSW and Sunshine Coast.
http://www.photosbydouglas.com

"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote in message
: Hi All,
:
: I've placed reviews of the Epson 3800 and the HP Z3100 on my printer
: review page, and also a head to head comparision of their print quality
: (not entirely fair, because they are very different printers, but hey :
: http://www.dimagemaker.com/specials/prttests.php
:
: Cheers,
:
: Wayne
:
: Wayne J. Cosshall
: Publisher, The Digital ImageMaker, http://www.dimagemaker.com/
: Blog http://www.digitalimagemakerworld.com/
: Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography
: http://www.experimentaldigitalphotography.com
: Co-moderator, Yahoo Canon-350D list
: Workshops and seminars: http://www.thedigitalimagemaker.com/
: Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/