Old April 4th 18, 04:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default How to escape frpm creative cloud?

In article , Paul Carmichael
wrote:

I know some of you (most) use adobe products, so I reckon I might get an
answer here.

Every time I start the machine with creative products on, it wants me to
log in to creative cloud. I don't have the slightest idea why I should
want to do such a thing, so how can I get rid of this annoying dialogue?

Forget it. Turns out it was an installed program, so I removed it. Thing
is, I was sure I'd already tried that.

We'll see what happens next restart.

IIRC you run Win10, and you use LR CCC + PS CC.

Nope. Nothing subscription based. I should have said "adobe products" up there. Keyboard
malfunction.

you *did* say adobe products up there.