Old December 10th 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
VOR-DME

Default Very Old Latent Image

Thanks to all for taking the time to provide these informative responses.
Greg Miller's service looks like a good bet to me - I have looked it up
and the prices are more than reasonable as well.

I'll get back to you all here to let you know how it worked out.

Greg

PS - I was somewhat surprised to see the response about HC-110 and D-76,
as these are the developers I was using the first times I ever worked in
a darkroom - say 1969 . . . I would not have guessed they were still
around.