Old April 10th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Ken Lucke

Default New 16 Year-old Photographer's website.

In article . com,
wrote:

Hello I'm new to photography and I just posted my first website. I
have a lot of my pictures on it. Any advice on technique or opinions
would be appreciated.

The actual website URL might be helpful to those that are not psychic.

independence.
-- Charles A. Beard