Old March 22nd 06, 05:51 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Development Time Constants

spake thus:

wrote:

Dan wants a formula that ...

I've the formula. What's needed is a method of
establishing the values of k.
I think I've Got It! All films through the STD
developer and the STD film through All developers.
The chart looks like this:

Films
l--------l---------l----------l-------
D l--------l---------l----------l-------
E l--------l---------l----------l-------
V l--------l---------l----------l-------
l--------l---------l----------l-------

Top row STD developer, Left column STD film.
Fresh off the top of my head. I think it makes
sense. What do you and ... think of it? Dan

Yes, wonderful, Dan: you've made a really nice ... blank chart.

But what you forgot, in your wonderfully addle-brained deluded way, is
that *there's no data in it*. And even if you do get data plugged in,
will it mean anything?

Yeah, it makes lotsa sense ...

--
Second, Scientologists are like computers trying to run an emulation
of another computer. It can be done, but the performance is awful.

- Keith Henson, from alt.religion.scientology