Old September 20th 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pete[_8_]

Default have i managed to buy a camera with two faulty lenses

On 2010-09-20 09:51:28 +0100, Bruce said:

Paul Furman wrote:
sean-sheehan wrote:

thanks everyone its a canon av-1 with standard fd canon lenses

AE-1?

The AV-1 was a cheaper version of the AE-1 with aperture-priority
automatic exposure (AE) rather than the AE-1's shutter priority AE.

As with the AE-1, body construction was plastic panels over a metal
subframe. Unlike to AE-1, the AV-1 had no manual exposure mode.

I remember them well. I wanted the A-1 my friend had, but I never
managed to afford one at the time.

--
Pete