Old April 15th 21, 08:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Martin Brown[_2_]

Default printing custom signs

On 15/04/2021 16:23, nospam wrote:
It's only text and I already have GIMP and PhotoShop and Illustrator and
Inkscape and Apache OpenOffice Draw and CorelDRAW and Dia and SK1 and a
bunch of others that I don't remember offhand on Windows 10.

doubtful you have a fraction of that, arlen.

What are you trolling about?
You trolls offer no advice and accuse me of being someone you don't like.

I've been posting here years and have never asked this question.

And who are you to say I don't have the software that I have?
I could prove it to you if you were worth it but you're not.

Go away troll.
EOD.

Regards,
Martin Brown