Old January 18th 21, 10:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ken Hart[_4_]

Default Photoshop CC problem(s)

On 1/18/21 3:56 AM, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 13:31:11 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

What help? Nobody here actually wants to make the effort of discussing
art and photography or anything I'm interested in. Gearhead talk doesn't
rock my boat even if it is the lazy option.

This thread relates to Eric, a long time subscriber to this NG having a problem with Photoshop. If you hadn’t been paying attention you should be aware that Photoshop is an editing tool that most serious photographers, pro & amateur use as a fundamental part of their photography workflow.

As for photography, from time to time some of us actually post images, and sometimes we might get a comment or two.

Perhaps you should exercise your particular boredom over at alt.binaries.photos.original. The folks there might applaud your artistry.

Both of us have posted photographs to this group from time to time but
neither of us lately (I am not ignoring your drone videos but they are
a different class of object). But I must say you are in danger of
turning into a grumpy old man. :-)

I think that should be "Grumpy old man, SIR!"

--
Ken Hart